Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ has an opportunity available for Data Administrator (SAP and PIMS) to join the team based in Midrand. You will be required to provide comprehensive administrative support for the Online Store, in alignment with the Dis-Chem Online Strategy. You will also be responsible for maintaining all content related product information and images that appear on the Dis-Chem and Baby City website.
- Listing and de-listing of products within all online stores.
- Ensure all Products listings are displaying on website, product urls are working and database is updating.
- Manage, Maintain and Organise online product catalogues in Sales Layer.
- Maintain, change, and support all master data for SAP. (online product description, super attributes, fulfilment types and statuses)
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all online properties.
- Copy edit and proof-read all web content.
- Accurate capturing of new and existing content within the Dis-Chem, Baby City Online Store and other ecommerce platforms through SAP
- Monitor and ensure smooth integration between SAP, Magento and Sales Layer.
- Investigate and propose possible solutions within SAP and Sales Layer.
- Carry out quality assurance checks on all content.
- 2 years relevant working experience
- Grade 12 / Matric
- PIMS (Sale Layer)
- Certificate in SAP ERP
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A