Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies in Midrand has an opportunity available for a Courier Manifest Clerk. The main purpose of the role is to achieve operational excellence by performing a clerical function in the Manifesting area in order to meet both legal and customer requirements.
- Ensure the necessary standards of speed and accuracy are maintained, while manifesting.
- Ensure that all medicines are packed and labelled according to the SOP’s
- To update the manifest as required by the daily workload
- Packing of practice orders:
- To pack the cold chain parcels in a cold chain box as per SOP
- To ensure that all stock is packed and cold chain maintained within GPP principles to minimize stock loss.
- Ensure that high standards of accuracy are maintained during checking of completed orders.
- Ensure that each box is labelled with all necessary required stickers according to SOP.
- Ensuring that the correct size boxes are used, and have a good understanding to cost implications by using the incorrect packing materials.
- Only one Dis-Chem Waybill is required per box. This needs to be placed on the corner of the box.
- Adhere to strict cut-off times, prioritize orders as per requirement and SLA are met daily.
- Ensure that stock is packed in a manner that will prevent cross-contamination and damages
- Cold chain medicines to be packed in cold chain boxes as per SOP
- A DDC WAYBILL is created for all parcels to be dispatched as per Marconi training document.
- Ensure that all parcels are packed and distributed according to company SOP’s to the correct courier as per delivery date.
- Ensure compliance with high standards of accuracy in order to meet customer requirements.
- To create a manifest for multiple parcels sent to a specific address
- To check on the manifest that the parcels indicated as ambient and cold chain is correct
- Registered Basic / Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant
- 1 – 2 years relevant working experience in
- Grade 12 / Matric
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A