The key purpose of this role is to administer Group Risk policies and reassurance premiums, reconciling and administering the Vitality Member billed scheme, process annual reviews, pay commission, process Broker changes and to handle all queries relating to any of the above with external and internal clients.
- Liaison with both internal and external clients to ensure resolution of client queries (TWT); as per SLA
- Compare bank statement against scheme batch remits to ensure the accurate allocation of payments/premiums to correct schemes. Issue credit control where necessary.
- Ensure underwriting team is provided with accurate information from the data comparison to prepare their audits.
- Responsible for entire billing process including monitor monthly billing, contributions allocation and sending statements
- Process data comparison through the web to prepare reconciliation of premiums to ensure that the client is applying correct rates against internal billing.
- Time-Management and Organizational Skills
- Building relationships
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Analytical – interpretation
- Exceptional ability to communicate written and orally
- Self-starter with a high attention to detail and be able to multi-task
- Coping with pressure (deadlines)
- Problem solving and solution focused
- Compassion: will be working with people who are sometimes in dire situations or going through difficult transitions. Must be compassionate to their situation and working with them in a positive way
- Good at follow through
- Must be team orientated, willing to assist other team members in the office
Qualification & Experience:
- MS Office experience especially Excel (Vlook-up) and Compass.
- Group Life/Risk Insurance experience.
- 3 to 5 years working experience within a Group Life
- Matric with Maths.
- Technical qualification advantageous (Informatics/Data Science/Data Analyst etc)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A