Overall responsibility for team’s success by planning, leading, organizing and controlling team functions to ensure that team objectives which align to the overall strategies are met, whilst growing and developing team members to fulfill their functions.
- Tests and monitors system functionalities and ensures that defects are reported, followed up on and resolved
- Making suggestions and recommendations to enhance processes and systems functionality
- Resolves escalated queries, reports on and tracks these escalations, provides necessary coaching, implements preventative action and provides feedback until resolution.
- Conducts regular Team Meetings and ensures that all changes and updates are communicated to the team as they happen, and these must be documented
- Planning of Team resourcing through involvement in Recruitment of team members, managing of daily team schedules, requesting changes where needed, suggesting back up plans to ensure that the Service Level Agreement is met with available resources and getting assistance.
- Logging in to the queues when required, monitoring of late coming and absenteeism and managing the daily team register.
- Provides expert advice and support to the team by keeping abreast of the products, processes and systems information and changes
Collating data for and calculation of monthly incentives ensuring accuracy
- Managing individual performance of team members through coaching, one on one meetings, performance appraisals and meetings related to absenteeism, and trends picked up. Addressing performance issues picked up and taken to the next level when needed. Documenting discussions held and follow up discussions.
- Networks with other Team Leaders building and maintaining relationships
- Monitoring of Team performance and activities through setting targets of achievement through monitoring of queues and work pools and communicating progress and results to team members
- Participates in adhoc work as required, ensuring accuracy and work of an acceptable quality
- Results Driven
- People Centric
- Positive and Inspirational
- Pays attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- Open minded
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree that is related to the LISP or Insurance industry of operation would be advantageous
- 3 to 5 Years Call Centre experience
- At least 3 Years LISP or Financial Services Industry experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A