The Vitality PMO is responsible for driving the delivery of brilliant products that make people healthier, increase member growth and engagement and strengthen our business. We are looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager to join our team of driven and dynamic project management professionals. In this role you will be responsible for managing the delivery of high-quality projects which span over multiple business areas and business partners within the Discovery Vitality environment and, ensuring that the project objectives and business requirements are timeously met.
- Effective project stakeholder communication and management.
- Produce weekly status reports depicting RAG status project progress and proactive steps to move projects to green.
- Compile, update and manage the project plan.
- Apply scaled agile practices such as PI Planning, Scrum of Scrum and Program Kanban boards to help align and coordinate dependencies and create visibility of project progress and risks.
- Apply lean-agile principles and practices to help the organisation respond to change, create flow of value, transparency and drive relentless improvement.
- Supporting, guiding, motivating and facilitating the project teams throughout the project processes.
- Effectively and proactively identify and mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Apply and adhere to project management principles and processes and ensure that they are effectively applied throughout the lifecycle of the project, through to project closure and operational handover.
- An ability to deal with complex issues as well as migrate between detail and high-level requirements.
- A drive and commitment to exceed expectations.
- Reliability and dependability – can be counted on.
- Ability to communicate complex topics clearly and concisely
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and research skills.
- Creative thinking and the ability to operationalize innovation.
Qualification & Experience:
- A tertiary education (preferably a Degree or Diploma).
- A scaled agile certification is preferential.
- At least two years of formal Project Management experience is required.
- A formal Project Management Diploma / Training course is preferential.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A