Website Expedia Official
Bring your strong analytical and problem-solving skills to enable the identification of trends and opportunities for process and functional improvements. We need your passion for detail, organization and the ability to balance individual contribution, with a strong team orientation. In this role you will collaborate with teams across our Global organization defining process and procedure and driving improvements to achieve our goals. You will be working in a dynamic environment playing a highly adaptable role within our organization to craft innovative ways of working. You will bring the results of your analyses to life with a detailed understanding of fraud trend and analyst-level quality and delivery, providing recommendations to improve our customer experience, and reduce chargebacks through data and insightful analyses.
- You will drive operational excellence, making data-led recommendations that influence decisions and outcomes to drive the business forward
- You will liaise with multiple business and Service Delivery partners, functioning as an objective body that reviews and evaluates risk and compliance concerns across the network
- You will act as a change engine for the business, ensuring innovations / developments are led to successful implementation.
- You will execute on a variety of areas such as delivery against business operational targets, vendor management, customer experience and business/stakeholder reporting (team development and mentoring are a key part of this role).
- You will collaborate with business and technical teams to resolve complex problems
Qualification & Experience:
- You are a tried leader with ability to attract and retain strong talent while engaging and motivating direct reports and key partners
- You are skilled at translating business strategy (prevention, automation, cost recovery and experience) to operational plans and cross functional team alignment, leading strategic projects and driving
- priorities and execution across brands and regions.
- You are a leader who interacts reciprocally, elicits consensus and builds rapport with teams of various functions at all levels
- Six Sigma Certification preferred
- You are experienced managing risk for Contact Center Operations
- You have 5+ years of forward-thinking experience in a highly analytical global operations environment
- You possess experience working through complex business problems and partnering with internal clients using a consultative approach
Company: Expedia Official
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A