The Warehouse Worker is responsible for the accurate receiving, moving, storing and shipping of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity. This position is responsible for product safety, quality and legality.
- Determine the appropriate destination of product by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and sort packages accordingly.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee accuracy of inventory.
- Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Check or count products for accuracy and or damage/ infestation.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse if necessary.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- May or may not be responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment.
- Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer’s order specifications.
- Load and unload product onto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Perform picking/packing duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Utilize operation Radio Frequency (RF) terminals for various functions including picking, quality, inventory, shipping, etc.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF) experience preferred.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Tobyhanna, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A