- To provide protection for individuals and property from injury and/or criminal acts; to prevent unauthorized entry; respond to emergency situations.
- May assist in providing security at special events and for executives if needed.
- Facilitate VIP visits and special events at corporate headquarters.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Ability to successfully complete required training programs and maintain a special deputy commission.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license to operate company vehicle.
- Strong human relations and communication skills.
- Two (2) years college/equivalent.
- Two (2) years experience in law enforcement/military/security.
- Must be bondable and qualify for a commission as a special deputy with the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office.
- This position will be located in Memphis, Tennessee. Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other Information Technology Management
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A