The Workflow Planner is responsible for maintaining the continuous flow of product from the vendors to the customer as it pertains to the picking, shipping and receiving functions of this facility.
- Prioritizing and monitoring the daily workload to ensure work is being completed timely and customer requirements are being adhered to.
- Maintaining all records relative to inbound and outbound deliveries and accurately communicating about, and assisting in, resolving any discrepancies.
- Ensuring that complete and accurate information is forwarded to the next shift.
- Scheduling of all Inbound and Outbound orders in company systems.
- Coordinate order processing with all appropriate systems and personnel.
- Directing the flow of vessels between the yard and dock doors.
- Must have basic computer PC skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) is preferred.
- Experience with WMS systems preferred.
- High school diploma or GED and 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with materials handling and radio frequency equipment.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Ontario, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A