Provides movement of packages, documents, dangerous goods and/or supply support in a timely, safe and efficient manner, through effective scan/load methods.
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs.
- Ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 Lbs. with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person.
- Able to successfully complete all basic and re-currency training.
- Ability to communicate both timely and effectively in a noisy operations environment, is required.
- Requires medical exam in accordance with FHWA or FAA regulations.
- Must meet qualifications as Outlined in Section 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Birmingham, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A