The HR Advisor, Talent Acquisition role will focus on providing specialist consultation and experience. This position will collaborate with subject matter experts and business areas to clarify, understand, and provide strategic design solutions and delivery support for organizational projects with complex scope involving officers and cross operating company, bringing to bear key external trends and best practices, and aligning to successful delivery approaches via the application of project management concepts and department strategies for the company. It will also facilitate interactive tools, resources and broader communications to educate teammates on leadership and strategic company/enterprise initiatives in their area of expertise. The position will partner with cross functional subject matter experts (SMEs) to provide programmatic solutions and serve as a coach to key stakeholders and a mentor to advise others within their area of expertise.
- Develops and maintains relationships with subject matter experts and/or company leaders and ensures outcomes are measured, accurate and relevant.
- Partners with key stakeholders across geographies, business areas and facilities to create cohesive and repeatable enterprise solutions balancing specialist needs with the common benefits for the organization.
- Applies broad understanding of operations, company, and enterprise utilizing systems thinking to proactively address customer needs and link business to effective workforce strategies. Designs and implements continuous improvements and demonstrates an evolution of strategy over time.
- Researches, educates, and applies best practice trends based on needs of the department/company/enterprise.
- Incorporates company business practices into communications and deliverables to illustrate best practices that should be utilized for maximum effectiveness.
- Assists in the design, support, and administration of evaluation processes for all deliverables and outcomes to ensure accurate understanding and comprehension of applicable behaviors, policy adherence and practices.
- Runs reports to analyze common themes or trends as a means to measure success rates, including reviewing employee feedback surveys and focus group data to identify areas for improvement.
- Delivers the talent acquisition strategy achieved by deploying best practice recruitment strategies. While centered on recruitment expertise, this position has a significant focus on the delivery of solutions across the enterprise such as proactive sourcing, vendor management strategy, advisory consultation and delivery of all tools and policies, and various FedEx enterprise projects.
- Develops and delivers broad ranging company solutions that will apply expert methods, align with company objectives as well as ensures adherence to company standards.
- Applies project management concepts (e.g., designs and develops project timeline, etc.) and coordinates with subject matter experts and/or clients to ensure timely and accurate project completion.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills to all levels of the organization. Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals.
- Strong prioritization, interpersonal, problem-solving, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals, and respond to day-to-day functional needs. Demonstrated ability to measure KPIs and quantify outcomes.
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships and to gain input and influence decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to see projects through to successful completion from the idea/concept stage, deadline focused, organized and able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Psychology or related Human Resources fields, strongly preferred.
- 8+ years of professional experience in a Talent Acquisition role, required
- French/English Bilingual communications skills, strongly preferred
- Demonstrable expertise across various technical and operational platforms including a proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A