Provide specialist product advice.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
- Implement and maintain sound business processes that minimise FNB risk and deliver quality requirements specifications. Findings that area as a result of internal or external audit and client management and risk.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Explore local and international markets for new products and trademarks in order to expand and strengthen the business’ market position.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME?s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Initiate and manage product research, data mining and quantitative analysis to ensure sustainability and future competitive growth.
- Facilitate the conversion of knowledge and ideas into new or improved products, processes and services.
- Minimum Qualification : Relevant Business Degree
- In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Experience: 4-5 years’ experience relevant experience within a Financial Institution
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A