To take accountability for the sales and service process and ensure that sales targets are met.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Monitor costs / benefits per campaign/channel. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution.
- Achievement of net profit growth for business
- Plan and manage perform ance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base
- Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics obtained from the Sales members and compile Sales reports and dashboards
- Research Market positioning and develop and optimise market intelligence, new business management, advances and management reporting
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales team targets.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team
- Experience: 4 years Financial Industry experience
- Preferred Qualification : An appropriate recognized business degree at NQF level 6
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A