- Prepare accurate reports concerning any significant issues.
- Understand the duties of the assigned position during flight.
- Ensure the satisfaction of passengers by answering questions and offering them assistance.
- Adhere to established regulations and procedures.
- Serve food and beverages and sell products.
- Remain calm and offer assistance to passengers in the event of an emergency.
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc.)
- Give the “safety” presentation in a well-prepared manner.
- Welcome travelers on board and help them to their seats when necessary.
- Monitor the cabin frequently for the entire duration of the flight.
- Check cabin before take-off to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of additional languages is a strong advantage.
- Medically Fit to meet aircrew requirements.
- Minimum arm reach 212 cm “to be able to reach the emergency equipment. University Graduate.
- Minimum height of 160 cm and weight must be proportional to Height.
- Age from 21 to 28 without experience up to 32 with experience.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Cool tempered and patient with efficiency in resolving issues.
- Professional and Presentable appearance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A