- Follow-up of daily operation.
- Maintain in flight products database and updates
- Responsible for aircraft catering and transporting carts with meals and drinks to assigned flights
- Follow-up daily movement of equipment used in catering.
- Coordinate with the catering supervisor on daily tasks.
- Ensure the cleanliness of equipment loaded on the plane and catering truck. SAP Background
- Age From 25-35
- Good Command of English Language
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of food safety, quality, and hygiene
- Hurghada Residents
- Previous experience in catering field is a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hurghada, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A