Website FNB South Africa
To troubleshoot highly complex problems, establish application architectural standards or frameworks, assess IT risks and design application solutions.
- Reduce cost by helping to prevent an organization from investing in a technology that it will not add to its ability to meet its strategic human capital objectives
- Regularly act as technical expert to troubleshoot highly complex problems, or present/market new technology or concepts
- Provide guidance to operations teams and other architects with the design, development and testing of new software, and work with assigned project teams to ensure a smooth implementation of changes to existing systems
- Assist in the progress of multiple IT Software projects to contribute to business needs and solutions
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements for IT Software Solutions
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Assess process and business risks relating to software business needs to ensure minimal risk to the organisation in the IT Software Technology environment
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effective
- Establish architectural standards and frameworks and assess technical risks on projects by operating in conjunction with the other architects (application, infrastructure, information and security) and with only very general direction from Risk and Governance to translate customer functional requirements.
- Display specialize understanding of both Software and IT technology, practices and theories.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Information Systems Computer Science or other quantitative disciplines from an accredited institution ie BSc CS Informatics IS etc
- 1 to 2 years related experience
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A