Website Guitar Center
The purpose of this job is to ship & receive stock/shipments, administer daily tasks, and ensure product is merchandised for the customer to have a great experience in our stores.
- Tasks related to inventory control
- Shipping and receiving of gear and other items
- Cycle Counting of Inventory (preparation and execution)
- Stocking and merchandising to a planogram
- Printing and placing of signage and price signs (POP)
- Cash Handling
- Shrink awareness and control
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level; zero years of relevant work experience required
- Basic understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Collaboration: Able to develop cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties. Good team player, able to build good working relationships with others. Able to follow direction to accomplish objectives.
- Customer Focus: Understands customer service principles, and able to provide an excellent customer experience. Able to connect with customers in a meaningful way. Is approachable, genuine, knowledgeable, encouraging, passionate, and committed to helping customers.
- Initiative: Able to identify opportunities & issues and follow through on work activities to capitalize or resolve them. Able to learn quickly and take positive action without being requested to do so.
- Interpersonal Communication: Able to communicate through various means (written and verbal) with diverse, individuals, including internal and external stakeholders at all levels in a clear, concise, positive, and courteous manner. Able to demonstrate respect to others,
Company: Guitar Center
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A