When you join us as a Treasury Manager, Funding and Risk Management, you take on a role central to our success. As part of a Treasury team that manages over £15bn of bond and loan financing, supported by more than £19bn of derivative instruments, you will soon see the scale and complexity of our financing operations, and how that creates incredibly interesting and challenging work. You will have the chance to get involved in a variety of projects, making sure they run efficiently, and with our passengers and stakeholders front of mind.
- Recommending optimum timing for financing transactions based, amongst other things, on relative value considerations, overall market conditions and Heathrow’s financial calendar and supporting the delivery of these transactions
- Building accurate risk management pricing models across asset classes including credit, interest rates, inflation, cross currency, FX and commodities and supporting the Head of Funding and Risk Management in determining and executing the hedging strategy
- Maintaining and supporting the development of Heathrow’s dialogue with banks to identify attractive financing opportunities based particularly on relative value across funding options available to Heathrow taking into account any required hedging costs
- Managing the financing assumptions for input into the budgeting process, with focus on the sources and pricing of debt capital markets funding.
- Supporting the Head of Funding and Risk Management with the strategic planning and delivery of Heathrow’s funding and risk management programme to align to business needs
- Previous experience in a large corporate treasury department or within debt capital markets at a major financial institution
- An interest in and curiosity of finance to include politics/macroeconomics
- Experience in other treasury competencies such as corporate finance and liquidity management an advantage
- Communicative and empathetic skills – the abilities to build stakeholder relationships and articulate complex information
- Recognised treasury qualification with considerable post qualification experience, AMCT, ACCA or CFA
- An aptitude for interrogating qualitative and quantitative data and drawing strategic conclusions
- Knowledge and experience of legal documentation related to bonds, loans and derivatives
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A