This role will be the lead on all EMEA retirement plans; encompassing design, implementation, communication, administration, compliance and governance across a number of plan types and processes. The candidate will require an expert knowledge of the UK retirement market, with a strong understanding and experience of working across EMEA. Despite having a primary responsibility for UK retirement plans, the role will work more broadly across all areas of Reward. You will partner with HR, Finance and business leaders within EMEA and globally, to deliver Reward strategies that enable Hilton’s industry leading culture.
- Proactively recommend and lead on design change (including provider review) taking into consideration the Company’s overall business model
- Actively seek to improve and streamline existing processes and plans
- Develop, analyse and provide cyclical reporting in a clear and concise manner
- Responsible for day to day management of plan and providers, design, communication, and governance of 2 DC plans
- Support the US Finance team in executing the long-term funding strategy, recommending /managing ongoing liability management exercises, and providing global colleagues with relevant context on UK legislative considerations.
- Work alongside Trustee in improving the communication of DB benefits to Hilton Team Members and aligning to Hilton’s culture
- Key Company representative responsible for managing Company/Trustee relationship for closed DB plan
- Relevant current or previous experience in a similar role, at this level, which will ensure you are conversant with all relevant pension’s funding and tax legislation and regulatory requirements for trustees, non-trust DC arrangements and employers.
- You will have worked on both DC and DB schemes, managing their advisers, providers and governance arrangements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Watford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A