If so, the Hilton Assistant Kitchen Manager role is tailor made for you!
- To ensure the delivery of high quality, consistently presented menu items
- To manage food cost controls
- To ensure compliance with all food safety requirements.
- To track, monitor and minimise waste
- To ensure adherence to the cook book specifications, processes and visuals
- To attract and retain team members who recognise and contribute to the overall aims of the department.
- In partnership with the support functions, to ensure compliance with all people practices and procedures from hire to retire
- Qualification in food safety and a track record in managing all aspects of food safety
- Relevant food preparation qualification – Hospitality & Catering – Level 3 or 2 (or equivalent )
- Evidence of ability to lead change with new technologies and ways of working
- Previous Assistant Kitchen Manager or Senior line chef
- The ability to adapt and make changes quickly ensuring the highest standards are retained.
- Intermediate Food Safety Qualification (or equivalent)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a quality production style / branded environment
- Previous experience in ordering procedures and SOPs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Croydon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A