In the role of Sales Coordinator/Researcher you will actively support the proactive sales team, source new leads & business opportunities, focused on geographical areas, industry sectors through focused research utilizing various methods and resources including existing contact information, internet, and social media platforms.
- Look after all Systems (training will be provided) as appropriate and become proficient in the use of these systems
- Run daily prospecting reports from Delphi FDC
- Submit corporate rates, assist with rate loading and submit amendments
- Complete calls to bring back old business
- Complete month end or Weekly reports
- Track enquiries and status of group enquiries on behalf of team
- Support key prospecting projects identified by the sales team.
- Update Corporate Account trackers as appropriate & provide reporting ensuring we have full visibility
- Research & deliver market intelligence & new business updates using Google Alerts and Travel click.
- Support in conversion days and join the sales team in support of focused sales activity weeks.
- Deliver new contacts through telesales activity using qualified databases.
- Complete contracting on behalf of team as required
- Support and co-ordination of Key Customer Events and Familiarization Trips
- Prospect for new leads using smart technology, online tools like Linkedin Sales Navigator.
- Do regular corporate rate checks to ensure they are loaded and bookable
- Support team with ad-hoc requests
- Assist with securing client site visits and client appointments for the sales team.
- Self-motivated with energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sales Force
- Strong team player
- Some clerical/administrative experience or similar
- Demonstrates excellent analytical skills
- Ability to influence others and successfully negotiate to achieve the desired result
- Results orientated and target driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to customers at all levels, and willing to ‘travel that extra mile’ to achieve a sale
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Good geography knowledge of the UK and overseas
- Problem solving skills, a lateral thinker, creative
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Ability to respond quickly and positively to changing requirements and business needs
- Commercial acumen
- Commitment to customer service
- Demonstrates a proven track record of achievement
- Excellent telephone manner and the confidence to control calls to achieve maximum results
- Ability to work under pressure and complete work to the required standard within the deadlines agreed
Qualification & Experience:
- GCSE (or equivalent) certificate (minimum requirement)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A