The Food & Beverage Coordinator is responsible for proactively soliciting and managing restaurant sales related opportunities. He / she actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunities through in-house as well as hot zone sales efforts and achieves personal and team related revenue goals. This role is responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience, providing service to customers in order to grow the business.
- Research on new possible market segment for all outlets such as reaching out to nearby office buildings and find possible collaboration with premium brands for joint promotions.
- Be activity involved in data base management.
- Develop strategies, concept, support and liaise with the property’s Director of Marketing and Communications on all special F&B promotions of the restaurants on the marketing communications and advertising campaigns.
- Manage and be familiar with databases of all outlets and identify key segmented database for a more targeted and effective campaign.
- Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings, including in-house promotions, sales calls, entertainment and an active involvement in restaurant service during peak hours.
- Conduct daily sales activities that achieve department goals.
- Develop relationships within the community to strengthen and expand customer base for restaurants’ sales opportunities.
- Be responsible for promoting internally for all upcoming F&B promotions.
- Work collaboratively with the Commercial department to generate opportunities for new business.
- Promote market awareness and elevate status of outlets and products through different media platforms.
- Develop, plan and execute all Food & Beverage promotions with the Operations and Commercial departments for both internal and external communications related promotions.
- Drive in-house capture ratio by working closely with the Marketing Communications department to establish promotions.
- Build successful relationships that generate sales opportunities.
- Be an ambassador for the Dining Club program, communicate and support the sales team by driving sales and obtaining feedback on the program.
- Actively be around in the hotel public areas to engage with guests and generate additional business.
- Proficient in English to meet business needs.
- Able to read and understand work related documents.
- Computer literate.
- Able to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Good organization and communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 2 years of experience in Food & Beverage, Sales, Marketing, Guest Services, or related professional area.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in a related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hilton, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A