Website Honor Health
Supervises, plans, and organizes the daily operations of billing as well as support personnel. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Responsible for regulatory reporting and compliance for Medicare/AHCCCS and all other guidelines. Responsible for ensuring all billing systems including rejected and failed claims are reconciled and resolved to prevent billing failure. Responsible for maintaining adequate staffing levels to effectively bill and collect receivables, monitoring employee productivity and quality of work.
- Supervises the personnel assigned to the section. Monitors employee productivity as well as the quality of their work. Monitors and approves overtime as necessary. Assists staff with issues related to training, personnel matters (i.e. payroll, discipline, vacation and time off requests) and information system issues. Reconciles multiple billing system and interfaces, including rejections to ensure timely billing. Interviews and hires staffs as necessary.
- Monitors billing and collector work files for account activity, aging and employee productivity as well as quality of work.
- Maintains level of knowledge for HIPAA, federal regulations, hospital policy and reimbursement criteria. Attends departmental meetings in order to enhance communications within departments. Participates in process improvement.
- Assists Information Services Department with enhancing computer systems electronic billings and collections, control procedures and efficiency of intra-company communications.
- Serves as a resource for Patient Financial Services within departments and personnel.
Company: Honor Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A