Website U.S. House of Representatives
Provides a range of services to help members and their staff do their jobs properly and to facilitate the smooth functioning of the Legislature
- Facilitates distributing documents, photocopying, retrieving materials from other governmental offices, and delivering messages between members.
- Aids the Clerk and Committee Chairs with the preparation and general operation of voting sessions and committees.
- Assists with temporary office coverage by handling meetings and telephone calls for members’ offices; delivering mail, emails and messages as requested.
- Provides offices with basic administrative assistance regarding legislative and congratulatory letters to constituents, and database entry.
- Provides physical assistance in relocation of office furniture and equipment.
- Enrolled full time in a college or university.
- Ability to think quickly.
- Ability to work independently on a variety of projects.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, discretion and handle sensitive work.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to be reliable.
- Ability to remain courteous and maintain composure under pressure.
Company: U.S. House of Representatives
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A