The Care Coach 1 assesses and evaluates member’s needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Care Coach 1 work assignments are often straightforward and of moderate complexity.
- Work is managed and often guided by precedent and/or documented procedures/regulations/professional standards with some interpretation.
- Makes decisions regarding own work approach/priorities, and follows direction.
- Understands own work area professional concepts/standards, regulations, strategies and operating standards.
- The Care Coach 1 employs a variety of strategies, approaches and techniques to manage a member’s health issues.
- Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective care.
- Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through use of assessment, data, conversations with member, and active care planning.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of experience with home visits and assessments
- Ability to use a variety of electronic information applications/software programs
- Bilingual – English and Spanish or Creole
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana’s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A