Website Internal Revenue Service
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today’s global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
- You must have 1 year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-5 grade level in the Federal service.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of business organization and commercial practices
- Knowledge of investigative techniques and methods, and the ability to apply such techniques to the analysis of business and financial matters
- Practical knowledge of business law, including laws governing fraudulent transfers, secured and unsecured debts, negotiable instruments, business corporations, and survivorship rights and titling instruments
- Knowledge of delinquent loan collection processes and techniques; working knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) and related Federal tax regulations and procedures
- Knowledge of bankruptcy and lien law.
- Reviewing financial documents to determine a business’ financial condition and its ability to pay debt;
- Evaluating income assets, equity and credit to collect delinquent payments
- Investigating or tracing financial transactions such as a real estate broker or insurance broker;
- Establishing or operating a small business that included administering a budget, defining operating procedures and understanding tax consequences of business actions
- Counseling taxpayers on tax filing and paying obligations;
Company: Internal Revenue Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A