Website JD Sports
Managing the store team, you will focus on driving sales and maximising store profitability while providing industry-leading service on the high street. You will continue to exceed your stores KPIs and maintain the company standards while following company guidelines. Most importantly you will represent the business in the most professional manner.
- Have a strong understanding of the Customer Service measuring programme, Customer Satisfaction
- Drive consistency within your internal teams to achieve the highest service levels.
- Manage in-store devices in order to capitalise on a wider range of products.
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints and resolving the issue/request.
- Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, Average Transaction Value, and conversion, applying this to the store environment.
- Maintain customer retention by providing first class service.
- Analyse Oracle reports to assist you in making key sales decisions.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Retail Management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A