Website JD Sports
In this role, you will assist the Retail Management team in the day to day running of the designated stores within a specific area. Taking ownership of a number of duties while making sure that the stores KPIs are achieved. Furthermore, in the Manager’s absence, you will be the first point of contact, therefore you will motivate the workforce to drive sales and offer exceptional customer service while exceeding targets and maintaining the standards of the business.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints resolving the issue at the earliest opportunity in a professional manner.
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Ensure that personal appearance and standard of dress for the internal team is in line with company guidelines.
- Able to understand and interpret the relevant Oracle reports.
- Ensure that customers are given considerate and responsible service throughout their visit.
- Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, ATV and Conversion.
- Have an understanding of the Customer Service measuring programme, Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Utilise in-store devices, ensuring that all team members are driving this at every opportunity.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- Retail Management experience.
- Willing to travel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills – Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A