Website JD Sports
Managing the store team, you will focus on driving sales and maximising store profitability while providing industry-leading service on the high street. You will continue to exceed your stores KPIs and maintain the company standards while following company guidelines. Most importantly you will represent the business in the most professional manner.
- Maintain customer retention by providing first class service.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints and resolving the issue/request.
- Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, Average Transaction Value, and conversion, applying this to the store environment.
- Following a weekly brief, ensure that this is applied to your store and maintain high visual standards.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Making sure that all new product and the advertised product is all visible and in the correct locations.
- Ensure mannequins, displays, and windows are updated in accordance with Visual Merchandising guidelines.
- Drive consistency within your internal teams to achieve the highest service levels.
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Analyse Oracle reports to assist you in making key sales decisions.
- Manage in-store devices in order to capitalise on a wider range of products.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail Management experience.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Corby, England, UK
Corby, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A