Website JD Sports
Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Supports the Supplier Compliance Manager in providing guidance and direction to the wider business to support and resolve product compliance issues in a timely manner with clear solutions and communication to all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure approved suppliers are maintaining SLA’s and managing effectively any examples of non-compliance.
- Day to day management of compliance reports via Databases and MS Excel.
- Update compliance manual as directed by the Supplier Compliance Manager.
- Develops a formal due diligence program reporting, engaging with all key stakeholders via MS Excel.
- Supports Supplier Compliance Manager with corrective or preventative action to reduce the downtime on the automation related to supplier’s non-compliance.
- To ensure housekeeping standards and safe systems of work are met and maintained in line with Health & Safety at Work Regulations and Company Health & Safety policy.
- Working knowledge of warehouse systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerApps & Microsoft Database — Knowledge of the Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Hlookups.
- Strong individual who can build relationships with the receiving colleagues and suppliers Ability to influence and communicate effectively.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous Supplier Compliance / Supply Chain experience with good understanding of the goods in / receiving department.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kingsway, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A