Website JD Sports
In this role, you will assist the Store Manager in the day to day running of the store. Taking ownership of a number of duties while making sure that the stores KPIs are achieved. Furthermore, in the Manager’s absence, you will be the first point of contact, therefore you will motivate the workforce to drive sales and offer exceptional customer service while exceeding targets and maintaining the standards of the business.
- Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, ATV and Conversion.
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Ensure that customers are given considerate and responsible service throughout their visit.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints resolving the issue at the earliest opportunity in a professional manner.
- Ensure that personal appearance and standard of dress for the internal team is in line with company guidelines.
- Utilise in-store devices, ensuring that all team members are driving this at every opportunity.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Ensure that the weekly brief has been actioned with the store
- Ensure that all merchandise is correctly priced, price amendments are actioned and all POS is correctly displayed.
- Keep stock on display clean and presentable at all times.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills – Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail Management experience.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A