The role sits in Data Operations within Data & AI which is a centralized data group dedicated to ensuring that all information required for the investment management process which includes positions, security data, pricing, risk, cash, net asset value (NAV), performance and compliance are delivered through the Green Package consistently, accurately and on a timely basis.
- Have a good understanding of Fixed Income, Equity, Derivatives and Alternatives products and how they are modeled and traded in Aladdin.
- Support client requests related to the Green Package analytics.
- Exhibit attention to detail when quality checking Green Package analytics and be accountable of timely delivery of reports to clients in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Use technical skills to ensure the accuracy of large analytical data sets, automate processes with scripts and macros and efficiently query information from a vast database.
- Be a ‘Student of the Markets’ by following the global markets daily to understand how macro-economic factors can affect the Green Package analytics and portfolios management’s risk and investment decisions.
- Engage in meetings with end-users of the Green Package product from all levels within the company from Portfolio and Risk Managers to Operations teams and also with our external Clients.
- Show desire to work in a constantly evolving, changing and challenging environment
- Project work: engaging with other internal teams to think creatively and deliver innovative solutions to our sophisticated client demands.
- Given that the nature of this role is Finance and Technology (FinTech) centric, we would like candidates who demonstrate a curiosity about learning these aspects of the job.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills and an ability to identify problems, design and articulate solutions and implement change.
- Technical skills (SQL, UNIX, Python and PERL) are preferred but not vital.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to develop good working relationships with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of financial products in Fixed Income, Equities and Derivatives, and familiarity with Risk analytics such as Durations, Spreads, Beta and VaR would be an advantage.
- Must be detail orientated, possess initiative and work well under pressure.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Finance, Engineering or Technology would be preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A