The Boutique Assistant inspires each guest’s personal Cartier journey through exceptional experiences, while achieving or exceeding client expectations.The Boutique Assistant is responsible for enhancing all aspects of boutique living resulting in optimal hospitality, seamless client experiences and a positive boutique environment.
- Assist the commercial and management teams with CRM related activities including, but not limited to, data entry, various report management, execution of client treatments, etc.
- Deliver an exceptional welcome to the client upon the start of their Cartier journey and ensure outstanding hospitality throughout their visit
- Assist the commercial team with various activities to facilitate seamless client experiences including preparation, client entertainment, product presentation, and sales finalization (e.g. running product, gathering sales accessories, gift wrapping, beverage service, client data capture, farewell)
- Assist in the merchandising and overall display maintenance of the boutique (e.g. maintain proper visual standards; product maintenance and understock organization, cleanliness)
- Manage the flow of the boutique traffic to ensure that all clients are tended to in a timely manner
- Consistently reach and exceed all KPIs
- Assist the commercial team with complimentary services including strap changes, bracelet sizing, steam cleaning, cord changes, etc.
- Utilize Maison storytelling and heritage to enhance the client experience
- Responsible for the general upkeep and appearance of the sales floor
- Partner with Operations Coordinator to manage boutique supply inventory including replenishment needs, order process, and optimal storage organization
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for learning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Excellent computer skills and use of technology
- Strong understanding of client service needs and priorities (internal and external)
- Previous SAP experience preferred
- Must be available to work retail hours (including weekends), and travel for trainings as needed
- Collaborative approach with ability to foster a united work environment with a “can do” attitude
- Additional language skills are a plus.
- Strong attention to details with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precisio
- Must be able to stand all day and exhibit psychical strength
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills are required
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality industry is a plus
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A