The Fragrance Ambassador is overall responsible for representing Cartier Fragrances in an assigned door at an assigned retailer, achieving/ exceeding sales objectives and implementing and maintaining the brand’s promotional and merchandising strategies and image.
- Maximize animation and sales during Retailer’s corporate sales events and promotions.
- Create a memorable luxury shopping experiences for clients both in store and through client outreach.
- Foster a culture of building relationships and personal client interaction
- Takes an omni approach to identify merchandise across all channels, using store’s technology, facilitate ordering, and serve their client’s needs. (i.e. DTC, Option 7)
- Responsible to support the assigned store(s) to achieve/ exceed Cartier Fragrances sales objectives on a consistent basis, every month, remaining true to Cartier Parfums core values and mission.
- Basic knowledge of technology required.
- Must be able to download and access company approved technology methods including; B2B Time Reporting APP, Cartier Training APP, IPad, Zoom for business related conferences/ training.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must communicate with Account Executive by phone, text, email, during normal business hours.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A