The PR Coordinator will play a key role in the Public Relations department and in driving the Maison’s image and awareness in North America by building strong press practices & tactics that further this objective. The coordinator will support the department in achieving high quality results and will be a strong right-hand to the Assistant Manager, who leads all related activities for national press, fragrance management and influencers.
- Communicate with national magazines and influencers to facilitate product requests.
- Partner with manager(s) & PR Treatment team for all editor giftings and send-outs.
- Oversee the tracking and management of national editorial & product placements for the full range of product offerings, including: jewelry, watches, accessories, fragrance, art of living collections, and more.
- Liaise with and answering enquiries from national media (by phone and email), individuals and other organizations, daily communication with key members of long lead, short lead, stylists, online press and influencers.
- Manage relationships with junior level national editors, agency partners, influencer agents, and other key stakeholders.
- Supply credit information to all magazines and support with all national press clippings (including print, digital and social).
- Manage digital assets – create and organize assets for press outreach and pitching.
- Assist with executive interview prep, interview sheets for HQ, gathering materials, etc.
- Oversight & collaboration on local PR team calendar for product launches and influencer activations.
- Proactively monitor Cartier product placement, brand mention and ambassador appearances and maintain internal recaps and databases for national publications.
- Disseminate press releases to national media to support news, product launches, and other related category topics.
- Monitor competitor brand activities, generate monthly DMR reports and provide recaps of coverage, product launches and events as it pertains to respective categories.
- You are an expert communicator, have impeccable attention-to-detail and love organization! Enthusiasm and passion for Cartier’s heritage & craftsmanship, the editorial landscape in North America, and exciting brand initiatives is a must. You must be able to manage a high volume of photoshoots & projects while maintaining strong relationships with external partners and internal team members.
- We use SAP, Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and DMR daily – you must be digitally savvy. Given the nature of Public Relations, the ability to demonstrate tact and discretion is a must. A few more things we look for: flexibility to adapt quickly, ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment, expert in managing complex logistics, agility to adapt to change & last minute requests, skillful communicator, strong presentation skills and a passion for organization.
- If you’re interested in telling us about yourself & learning more about our culture, principles, & company please apply.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree along with 2+ years’ experience in public relations, communications, sample management or marketing – luxury or fashion experience is preferred. Exudes a “no task is too big or too small” attitude, with initiative, commitment, reliability, and positivity. Grasps new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and with organization. You must love to work as a team and collaborative environments. You must have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously & have strong follow-through skills, while maintaining flexibility in your approach to meet the needs of editors, influencers, industry partners and corporate leaders. Sample trafficking experience either at a brand or on the agency side as well as experience working with stylists and editors is ideal.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A