As a Waiter / Waitress (Grazing by Mark Greenaway) for the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian you are responsible for overseeing your department to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience in accordance with the True Waldorf Service Standards.
- Understand our goal to create exceptional, personalised and unforgettable experiences.
- Comply with all relevant legislation governing hygiene, fire, health & safety at work and adhere to rules, regulations & policies of the hotel
- Work any other duties as required by management
- Be available to work in all Food & Beverage outlets as well as your main function in the restaurant when required.
- Attend work on a flexible weekly rota
- Carry out cleaning duties as assigned to you in any of the food and beverage outlets
- Ensure you report for work punctually, in full uniform & meet grooming standards
- Carry out all duties with a positive, courteous & friendly manner
- Support other operational departments when required
- Proactively offer support to guests in need of assistance
- Attend beginning-shift briefing & complete end of shift handover
- Adhere to all hotel brand standards
- Attend meetings within working hours when required
- Attend training within working hours as required
- Proactively ensure both front & back of house areas are maintained clean & clear
- Respond to any guest request or need, personally where possible
- Passion and willingness to learn
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and excellent grooming standards
- It would be advantageous if you worked in Food and Beverage previously.
Qualification & Experience:
- There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A