Website RCL Foods
The role will be based in Pretoria West and reports to the Management Accountant for the operating unit. RCL FOODS is looking for an individual who is analytical, has attention to detail and experienced in Cost and Management Accounting at a Manufacturing Plant. The successful incumbent will be responsible for product costing and cost centre accounting for the site (Pretoria West), as well as assistance with capital and BOM related projects.
- Accurate costing of NPD or changes to NPD processes
- Monitor, review and provide feedback on the actual impact of changes that have been made and new product costing as part of the “post launch” process.
- Maintain the integrity and support proper execution of the NPD approval process.
- Perform BOM checks and audits where required
- Coordinate investigations and audits with the Management Accountant and Factory Managers to support initiatives designed to control costs and maximise profitability.
- Calculate and implement any approved changes to product costing, clearly outlining the impact of such changes on the cost base and ultimately, profitability.
- Perform factory floor audits/checks where required
- Attend factory trials to ensure a thorough understanding of the new/upgraded product manufacturing process and provide insight into proposed changes to product costs. (E.g. capex, opportunity costs due to capacity etc.)
- Pay strict attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task with good time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate with teams
- Minimum qualification is a BTech in Management Accounting.
- Advanced excel skills
- Preferably a B.Com or equivalent and studying towards CIMA / CA(SA).
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in cost and management accounting, including analysis and reporting
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A