Website Royal Mail
We are now seeking applications for an experienced SuccessFactors analyst to join our in-house Royal Mail Group SuccessFactors support team.
The role is responsible for ensuring the continuing optimisation, maintenance and development of our SuccessFactors solution across the Royal Mail Group in accordance with customer requirements and business / SAP standards.
As a SuccessFactors Analyst you will lead and support the facilitation of business workshops to develop and convert problem statements into clear and concise business requirements considering IT, business and commercial drivers.
You will provide proactive technical development and support to customers including solution design and implementation using the SuccessFactors Admin Centre, in accordance with RMG governance and SAP recommended principles.
You will plan and be involved in the execution of test activity for all systems changes (including changes arising from defect resolution) and you will manage your system change requests through the System Development Lifecycle.
As a SuccessFactors Technical Lead you will build and maintain effective working relationships with our external IT partners to ensure the Business and Third-Party developers work in partnership where appropriate, to deliver best practice processes. This includes building and maintaining trust and credibility with individuals at all levels of seniority across both organisations.
- Proven stakeholder management at peer and senior level and ability to effectively negotiate and influence individuals and teams.
- Show an ability to work under pressure to meet challenging targets.
- Have produced and developed business requirements documentation to enable systems enhancements and development.
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Driven by tight deadlines and ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of customers.
- Proactively draws on best practice, previous experience and lessons learnt to improve methods and processes.
- A degree or similar equivalence.
- Demonstrable technical experience combined with proven decision making in the design and development in one or more of the SAP SuccessFactors HCM modules. E.g. Recruitment, Performance Management, Talent and Succession, Learning and Platform Inc. Security and Authorisations, and a clear understanding of their integrations.
- Good understanding of the Systems Development Lifecycle with direct experience of developing and deploying systems across a 3-tier landscape.
- A strong understanding of HR Business Processes.
- Have a strong team ethos and positive attitude.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A