Website Kimberly Clark
To provide leadership to manage the Tissue Manufacturing, Converting, Fiber Prep, Wastewater, and Utilities operations within the Jenks Mill.
- work collaboratively across the Jenks Mill to support the site vision, and
- ensure that the organization is optimally structured to support business objectives
- properly manage, maintain, and develop assets, equipment, and personnel
- economically produce quality products and services
- maintain positive work climate and working conditions; e.g., safety, housekeeping, employee relations.
- Incumbent reports directly to the Jenks Mill Manager and is responsible for managing all activities related to the Tissue Manufacturing, Rolled Products Converting, Fiber Prep, Wastewater and Utilities functions within the Jenks Mill.
- This position has broad operations, maintenance, and asset engineering responsibilities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ensure that all elements of the corporate Human Resources Development and Diversity policy are fully supported.
- Incumbent must have the ability to organize and plan, delegate, lead, and motivate people, and maintain effective control.
- Requires knowledge and ability typically associated with an advanced degree, and the equivalent of 10 years of direct leadership experience.
- Provide business counsel as a member of the mill leadership team to develop and execute effective strategies to achieve targeted business results. Ensure mill strategies, objectives and tactics are aligned with business unit and enterprise objectives.
- The position requires broad knowledge and extensive experience in business management, including the successful management of a major line or functional department.
Expectations And Accountabilities
- Requires experience in mill operations – providing leadership to multiple functions (operations, maintenance and engineering) and experience in assessing organizational effectiveness and providing leadership in implementing organizational change with hourly and salaried team members
- Provide leadership to the TM / Fiber Prep / Wastewater / Utilities and Converting teams to ensure the accomplishment of established business objectives.
- Ideally, the candidate will have had experience with lean manufacturing thinking and application to help lead the continuous improvement journey at the Jenks Mill.
Company: Kimberly Clark
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Product Management Marketing
Job Location: Augusta, GA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A