Hourly pay up to $21.45/hour! Drive Kohl’s + Sephora sales through an authentic passion for beauty. Engages Clients through identifying their needs with a consultative approach, top beauty brands, merchandise sets and Client experience.
- Influences Clients by identifying their needs and suggesting products to drive sales. Identifies the opportunity to upsell products and services.
- Demonstrates continuous curiosity with both Clients and self to learn and expand their knowledge in the beauty industry.
- Understands the daily/weekly/monthly sales plan and executes to support and meet goals.
- Ensures all tasks are completed within Kohl’s + Sephora standards.
- Inspires Clients through demonstrating products and application of products to drive sales.
- Builds strong Kohl’s + Sephora Client loyalty and drives sales through hospitality mentality.
- Provides credibility to the Client through their knowledge of products and beauty trends.
- Ensure visual elements of the shop meet Kohl’s + Sephora standards.
- Support merchandising and omni processing as needed
- Builds strong Client loyalty and drives sales through hospitality mentality.
- Actively engages and completes all required training to expand knowledge.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to bend, lift (up to 50 lbs on a frequent basis), climb, carry, and reach on a frequent basis.
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal protective equipment.
- Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to direction from supervisors/managers and other company personnel.
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the company.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to provide direction to Beauty Associates as needed.
- 3+ years Client facing retail or service industry experience
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic computer operation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Duluth, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A