Website Legal Aid
To provide administrative support to the Local Office in accordance with Legal Aid SA policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain the record-keeping and filing system of the office.
- Perform office administration, switchboard, typing and filing duties.
- Maintain Asset Register.
- Distribute reports and other documentation.
- Information management/data capturing.
- Human resources and procurement administration.
- Practice sound customer relations.
- A minimum of 12 months’ relevant administrative experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding and application of basic computer software packages.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A recognised Grade 12 (Std 10) certificate.
Company: Legal Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Upington, Northern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A