Website Lidl GB
Store Managers spend a lot of time on the shop floor, working alongside the team, keeping our customers happy and ensuring the store is hitting its targets. They take pride in their team, developing them and leading from the front, as if running their own business.
This is your opportunity to build a career in an international company that’s growing year on year. Taking full ownership of a Lidl store, you’ll experience the thrill of hitting targets, solving problems and reaching your potential.
When you join us, we’ll support you to get started, showing you our best practice and optimal processes, then it’s up to you to make your store a success. We can’t promise it will be easy, and can be challenging, but we know you’ll love leading our teams, providing excellent service to our customers and our unique culture. Find out more and apply for a career a Lidl less ordinary.
- Optimisation of store process through regular process analysis and implementation
- Solve problems swiftly to enable your team to focus on their tasks
- Identify employee potential and apply specific measures to develop employees
- Recruit, train and develop your team
- Ensure and provide excellent Customer Service throughout your store
- Monitor, manage and improve key performance indicators throughout your store
- Lead and motivate your team, in accordance with our Leadership & Company Principles, to work to their full potential every day and provide an environment where colleagues can produce their best work
- Create an environment where every member of your team can do their best work
- Take full responsibility for the performance and day-to-day operations of your store
- Effectively delegate workload and motivate your team to achieve your store’s key performance indicators
- Willingness to be continuously on the go, working alongside your team,
- Excellent communication skills so you can provide your colleagues with feedback to help develop themselves and the store
- Experience of leading and developing a team in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Excellent time-management, delegation and problem-solving skills
- A customer-focused manner, prioritising the customer experience at all times
Company: Lidl GB
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Retail Supermarkets
Job Location: Camberley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A