Operating within the Chief Customer Office, the Interactions Analytics and Performance team are here to develop and deliver customer interactions to support the delivery of over £100m in commercial value per annum, through the delivery c. 20% of needs met for the Retail Bank. They achieve this by consistently delivering world class interactions, insights, reporting, analytics and predictive models.
- Manipulating, interpreting and challenging data using a variety of data analysis tools (Teradata / SQL, Tableau, R, Python) and applying analytical techniques to understand key drivers, risks and opportunities
- Supporting the delivery of impactful, commercially focused insight and working closely with a range of partners.
- Translating analysis into insight using the appropriate medium to convey the story in a manner your colleagues can understand and can use
- Performing accurate data mining and extraction from the relevant structured and unstructured sources to provide insight and MI
- A good understanding of how data & insight is used in commercial decision making
- Commercial awareness and the communication and relationship skills to work effectively with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Advanced SQL skills (ideally Teradata) and demonstrable experience of working with large datasets in a similar analytical or data modelling role
- A strong understanding of advanced analytics and their application to real-world business problems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A