We’re looking for a Senior Predictive Analytics Modeller to join our fast-paced Predictive Analytics team within IA&P. You’ll get opportunities to bring genuine value by delivering insights and predictive models that help to make each interaction the customer has with the bank feel relevant and timely.
- You’ll need to work at pace to deliver your projects, considering and managing any design issues or risks that arise (typical turnaround is about two weeks).
- Once you understand our data landscape you can suggest ways to develop and shape the data layers to meet evolving business requirements and then get involved in the improvements.
- You’ll be responsible for leading on the delivery of impactful, commercially focused insight and working closely and engaging with a range of internal customers.
- You will use your statistical knowledge to understand key drivers/risks/opportunities and make recommendations to improve the relevance/timeliness of the customer interactions – conveying the story in a way your audience will understand.
- You’d perform accurate data mining and extraction from structured /unstructured sources to develop new insight solutions. Manipulating, interpreting and challenging data using a variety of data modelling tools (such as Teradata / SQL, SAS, R, Python).
- You’ll own projects, leading the build and use of Machine learned models to drive optimal decision making and maximise the customer experience.
- You’ll already have experience using data science tools and experience with data programming to gather what you need for your analysis.
- In your current/previous roles you’ve had responsibility for the build, deployment and management of statistical models – with the experience to be confident working rapidly from data collation through to model build and production.
- You’ll possess knowledge of statistical modelling and Machine Learning techniques (such as logistic regression, Gradient Boosting, clustering, decision trees, random forests, significance testing). Awareness of a wide range of techniques is key and in-job experience of using these methods would be highly advantageous!
- Communication and relationship building skills are a must to work collaboratively as is conveying information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You’ll have a strong grounding in the principles of predictive analytics and their application to real-world business problems using structured and unstructured data sources
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A