Working as part of a team to help new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels. Delivers an excellent Come and join Bank of Scotland to give our customers the support they need to make well-informed decisions, and in turn support the Group’s purpose of Helping Britain Prosper. Whether it’s saving, spending or borrowing, we want you to help our personal and business customers navigate through their individual journey.
- As an On-call Customer Service Assistant you’ll contribute to a team that helps welcome new and existing customers, genuinely getting to know them to help with their financial and service needs via a choice of channels.
- You’ll focus on helping our customers by developing long term relationships through extraordinary personal service.
- Delivering an excellent customer experience will be key, ensuring all customers are dealt with efficiently and expertly.
- You’re there to ensure fair outcomes for all customers including those that are vulnerable and make appropriate referrals to the right person or channel of choice.
- By modeling the Group Values, Behaviours and Code of Responsibility you’ll help us deliver excellence.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A