This is a technical role, but not at a coding level – however, we’ll expect you to have a firm appreciation of Cyber Security elements in order to review architectural designs. You’ll also need to possess the presence and confidence in this knowledge to influence senior business and technical leaders. If you have any previous Financial Services experience you can bring to this role, it would be advantageous, but you’ll certainly be comfortable navigating across large enterprise scale organisations.
- You’ll lead on senior level engagement and act as a focal point for all cyber security related issues in the projects going on within your aligned business.
- You’ll also represent Cyber Security at local governance forums and working groups whilst collaborating across Engineering and Architectural teams to influence design decisions and agree secure solutions.
- And you’ll be providing guidance and direction to more junior colleagues, nurturing their skills and ensuring we deploy the right people on the right projects at the right time.
- Previous experience supporting major programmes and other project based activities
- And with our approach of “Cloud first”, any experience you have in operating Cyber initiatives on Cloud based platforms would be very beneficial.
- A technical background gained within Cyber Security, possibly evidenced (desirably) by your holding CISSP, CISM etc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A