The primary responsibility for this role is to partner across SC Industrial Engineering, Operations, and other cross functional teams to drive Network performance including productivity, accuracy, capacity, efficiency, and process design. This role’s responsibilities include project management, business analysis, budgeting support, facility layout, product flow, and change management. While performing these responsibilities, the individual will conduct data collection, analysis, leverage engineering tools, and have frequent engagement with multiple stakeholders.
- Supports larger projects and process improvements including Six Sigma Lean, Kaizen events, rapid improvement events.
- Engage with the DC management team to keep apprised of issues and opportunities, lending the engineering perspective to guide the facility towards the most ideal and strategic course of action.
- Manages Labor Optimization projects that impact the entire SC Distribution Network.
- Conducts data collection for various process improvement efforts.
- Manages designated work stream to meet customer and business needs by translating business plans into tactical action items; communicating goals and objectives; overseeing work individual assignments; aligning team efforts; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; assuming responsibility for decision making.
- Supports facility layout design and ergonomic studies to increase productivity while maintaining safety.
- Manages complex capital and/or expense projects that potentially impact the entire SC Distribution Network. This include all aspects of the project management life cycle with support from engineering leadership as needed for larger projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
- Experience in time and motion studies, engineered labor standards development and implementation
- Experience managing a cross-functional project from conception to implementation
- Experience with a warehouse management system
- 3 years’ experience in industrial engineering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kissimmee, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A