The Receiver/Stocker helps provide and deliver the right products to our customers by safely unloading merchandise from incoming freight, moving it to the sales floor, and stocking departments. This associate handles hazardous materials, replaces damaged shelving, keeps the backroom organized, and ensures equipment is charged. Additionally, this associate organizes merchandise and top stock to set up stores for sales success. To be successful, the associate must understand and prepare for the physical demands of moving merchandise for the majority of his/her shift. Depending on location type, the Receiver/Stocker works morning, afternoon evening, or overnight to prepare for store opening.
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Ensuring merchandise is accurately received, stocked, and replenished.
- Following proper lifting guidelines to ensure safe moving and placement of merchandise.
- 6 months of experience in a warehouse performing inventory handling and stocking.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Jackson, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A