The Delivery Coordinator plays a critical role as gatekeeper and final reviewer of every delivery to ensure our drivers have the necessary information to make a safe delivery and that the needs of our customer have been met. Although some time will be spent physically helping with deliveries, time will also be spent within the system tracking and looking up item availability for deliveries. To be successful, the associate must maintain strong customer, colleague, and vendor relationships, and have a strong knowledge of safety protocols and proper delivery procedures.
- Gathering detailed information from customers and conducting safety reviews.
- Tracking and ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted for, handled, and delivered.
- Coordinating and supporting deliveries from beginning to end, serving as the expert for answering questions and solving problems related to deliveries.
- 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
- 2 years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete customer orders, sales, deliveries, or installs.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 1 year of experience working in a retail store OR customer service position.
- 6 months of delivery experience, for example in a warehouse or retail environment OR 6 months of retail customer service experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service, Information Technology
Job Location: Johnson City, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A