In this exciting role you will be responsible for operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between program manager and Core Team members with the day to day project management duties. You manage resources, schedules, and adhere to stage gate quality and design control guidelines throughout the full product development process. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
- The Diabetes Operating Unit focuses on improving the lives of those within the global diabetes community. As a business, we strive to empower people with diabetes to live life on their terms by delivering innovation that truly matters and providing support in the ways they need it. We’re committed to meeting people with diabetes where they are in their journey, always with an aim to make their lives easier. Our portfolio of innovative solutions are designed to provide customers greater freedom and better health, helping them achieve better glucose control, while spending less time managing their disease.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the program’s Design History File (DHF).
- Coordinates with program manager and project team to complete tasks and deliverables in a timely manner
- Places purchase orders, captures meeting minutes, tracks action items and other support tasks as needed
- Supports program manager with oversight of specific part of program
- Ensures projects are run in compliance with the Design Control and Product Development Process SOP’s.
- Supports project team with booking meetings and design reviews.
- Supports maintenance of the project plans and schedule.
- Occasionally mediates/facilitates a cross functional process.
- Seeks out and engages regularly with peers, creating an environment of exchange and learning.
- Back-up to program manager as needed.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and mediation skills
- Good facilitation, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Audit and compliance experience
- Demonstrated cross-functional work experience on product development programs.
- Knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards, including experience with project management concepts and principles.
- Sufficient technical acumen to understand team members tasks at a high level
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A